I'm Officially Retired!

Congrats on your ER!!!!

If the FIRE Handshake were not a secret then it wouldn't be the "Secret Handshake" would it? :cool:

We have to be sure you are really retired before we can show it to you.

Welcome to the club........................did we mention the Secret Decoder Ring and Executive Restroom Key?

Glad to have you as "one of us.":angel:
Hey Hey ... don't give it all away Steve >:D

Purron, congratulations!!!, welcome to the RE club. I've been gone 6 months and still smiling every day. You wont need to wear a watch anymore as your time is your own not somebody else's. :D:D:D

Congratulations Purron....here's to more naps with the fur babies and a life of total freedom....thanks for being an inspiration!

Congrats Purron! I am toasting you with my 2nd Corona. Your fur babies will definitely love it. My 5 fur babies give me accusing looks when I come home from one of my 2 1/2 hour luncheons! My watch band broke the night before I left for Hawaii in 01/07 and I have not worn a watch since that time. My DH was desperately trying to think of gifts for me for Christmas and mentioned that I needed a watch and I told him that I definitely did not need a watch. (Told him to buy me an excursion for the cruise that I am going on 01/19/08! I prefer experiences to material things). Anyway, I truly hope that you enjoy your retirement as much as I am enjoying mine.

Dawg52,

All I can say is you are a good man! Hope your replacement truly appreciates your sacrifice!

I think this calls for a little something...

Attachments

• hitchcock cats.jpg
    hitchcock cats.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 7
That was too funny CFB!!!!

Congratulations to you and especially your kitties.

One thing I noticed after retirement, is that my cats despite having a cat door, really liked having me home, demands for me a doorman, groomer, and food dispenser increased dramatically :)

Congratulations! What a great way to start the new year ...

Back
Top Bottom