Internet On Cruise?

We have done a few cruises on Celebrity (South America, Alaska, Spain, and the one your booked on). We booked one for Signapore next December. We tend to work the deals on booking, and get the internet included for free. The one we just booked came with the Go Best package and we got a bunch of extra credit onboard for booking while on the last cruise.

I always transfer the booking to Costco Travel and they rebate me the commission in a gift card ($860 bucks last time). Just to know, the Celebrity wifi is way better than it used to be and we have a Vonage line we can use to receive and send wifi calls while on ship using the App.

Also it should be noted we do like Suites, but that aside, I called Costco last month and they had a special which cut our fares in half, but keeping all the perks from our on board booking. You just can't beat that, since all the suites were then sold out, we kept ours and got it for the same as an Aqua Class rate with the Go Best package on the new lower rate sale.

All said, try to get the perks included. You can work the fare and perks up to the time you pay in full. January can be a hot month to get a lower rate or upgrade with a perk package including the internet, tips, premium drinks and OBC.

Just FYI

Back
Top Bottom