Investing headlines make me chuckle...

kgtest

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
First headline reads:
"Do not buy the dip, says such and such analyst" followed immediately by the next news article headline

"Why YOU should buy the dip for AMZN, AAPL, and FAANG."

:facepalm:
a 10 to 15% discount is just that..

DCA for me, ship is sailing no matter what the seas forbid. This boat rises and falls with the tide. :dance:

Similar to women's magazines since the dawn of time (slightly before I started reading them ;) :

1. Lose 10 pounds in one month - see our awesome diet plan!

2. Sinfully, decadently, practically illegal chocolate desserts!

First headline reads:
"Do not buy the dip, says such and such analyst" followed immediately by the next news article headline

"Why YOU should buy the dip for AMZN, AAPL, and FAANG."

:facepalm:
a 10 to 15% discount is just that..

DCA for me, ship is sailing no matter what the seas forbid. This boat rises and falls with the tide. :dance:

Similar to women's magazines since the dawn of time (slightly before I started reading them ;) :

At a shopping center: a Chinese buffet right next to a Weight Watchers. :LOL:

If you don't actually know how to invest and make a lot of money, you have to write silly articles or run investing seminars to make a buck.

womens magazines;

"how to get a body he will love"
next page
"who cares what he thinks?"

That one hasn't been around as long. Quite progressive, in fact!

womens magazines;

"how to get a body he will love"
next page
"who cares what he thinks?"

My favorite was turned on CNBC and flashing red lights and commentators claiming it will it's the end of the world!
Did the grocery shopping and went to the gym. CNBC is now blinking green and it's the best time to start investing according to the talking heads.

At a nearby shopping center we have a Baskin Robbins next door to a gym. I think it is a genius location for BR. The best part is that BR has a drive-up window, so gym patrons can covertly get ice cream on their way home. I’ve never seen drive-ups at any other BR store.

Back
Top Bottom