Is anyone into Meta 2?

rtroxel

Recycles dryer sheets
For Christmas, I received a set of Meta 2 goggles, plus hand grips. To my surprise, however, the set did not come with an instruction book. After searching online, I concluded that you have to sort of visit forums and the like, and figure the thing out for yourself.

Does anyone here know of a good (uncluttered) forum site for Meta 2 users and/or how to obtain an instruction booklet? I'm looking for a step-by-step procedure for setting up the devices.

Thanks,

Roy in New Mexico

Last edited:
As we remember, you’ll find the instructions when you turn it on the first time. Find a 6 or 7 foot radius space with no obstruction. Put the controllers on . You can guess right/left based on comfort. Press the small on/off button on the headset. You might have to hold it a bit. When it starts it should provide how to use. It may be a bit confusing but you can watch it again or find a 12 year old that learned how to use it or something similar in the crib. It has been about 3 years but that is how we remember it works.

We really like it. DW plays some games, tai chi, and some other things. I play a boxing game that is good exercise and I think helps my eye/hand coordination for Pickleball.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom