Jersey Boys go see it .

Breedlove

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Last weekend we went to the theatre to see Jersey Boys . Anyone wanting to have a really great time spend the money and go . It is the story ( musical ) of the Four Season.
From the start when the guy explains how they were just four guys singing under a streetlight in NY. The lights come up and the Jersey Boys break into a medley of Four Seasons Songs . Frankie Valli could sing and this guy playing Frankie was good . This show is really great , never seen so many mature women dancing .

Show ended with the old Song " Oh what a night "

After the show DW got to do a selfie with Frankie Valli.

We’ve seen it. If you’re a Four Seasons / Frankie Valli fan you’ll enjoy it.

Last edited:
In the musician world we call the Four Seasons ( Blue Eye Soul Music ) When I was a little kid parents would take us to the drive in . As we played at the playground you would hear the Four Seasons over the loud speakers . Lots of kid memories.

Timely post. DW and I went to see (the real) Frankie Valli perform on Sunday night. He is 85 years old.

His voice is still pretty solid, but he moves slowly (as you would expect from an 85 yo).

His show was a bit over 90 minutes with no intermission. Good show and loved the songs (albeit an expensive ticket).

He talks about Jersey Boys. We saw Jersey Boys a number of years ago at Paris, Las Vegas.... I had no idea what it was about other than it was supposed to be a good show... and we throughly enjoyed it and of course, the songs!

The scene I remember best from the movie is the living room in Frankie's house where he grew up. On the mantle above the fireplace are two framed photos - one of the Pope and the other of Frank Sinatra. I could not stop laughing. They nailed it. That is VERY Italian-American. Very!

We saw it years ago on Broadway and really enjoyed it.

Saw it on Broadway and in DC. Fabulous.

Have seen Frankie twice too and this year will make it 3 times. He is great!

Back
Top Bottom