JFK Muslim Plot.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I was not surprised to hear that these guys were from Trinidad. I had a muslim girl from trinidad in one of my classes two years ago and she was one of the most scary hate filled teenagers I had ever met.

It was all the jews fault that the world was in the state it was in, that Israel was the devil state, her father was obviously teaching her this cr@p. The father would not let her date. She was vague about what he did for a living. Seriously this one has me shaking my head. Newark NJ is not far from JFK.
I wonder if there is any connection here as I think about this student. Time to break out the old records and some names.

I was not surprised to hear that these guys were from Trinidad. I had a muslim girl from trinidad in one of my classes two years ago and she was one of the most scary hate filled teenagers I had ever met.

It was all the jews fault that the world was in the state it was in, that Israel was the devil state, her father was obviously teaching her this cr@p. The father would not let her date. She was vague about what he did for a living. Seriously this one has me shaking my head. Newark NJ is not far from JFK.
I wonder if there is any connection here as I think about this student. Time to break out the old records and some names.

Religious fanatacism is pretty scary. Even worse is knowing that it is so common that your student might not even have any connections with the JFK plot. There are so many people in the country with an agenda and without the slightest idea of what moderation or self control might be all about.

Check, though. You might have some information that would help.

There are a lot of people from all kinds of groups who blame their lack of success on 'the other guy'. They have no pity for the innocent if they are a member of the 'other' group, or if they just aren't in their group. That is why there is the concept of 'hate crime'.

Today the attacks on 'others' are not just onesies and twosies.

Back
Top Bottom