Market timers - the market is going up this year

rodi

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
I know because BIL just sent me an email saying he was pulling all his money out because "a guy" told him the market was going to crash later this year.

Use this info at your own risk. But it confirms my position in the markets.

(On a side note he also asked me to assess a variable annuity he's considering. I pointed out the many flaws and gave him a list of questions to ask the FA who was pitching it to him.)

Maybe your BIL could be included as part of a contrarian investment panel for the community :D
A panel? We don't need no panel, we got our very own perfect record oracle - W2R!

Hot dog! I'd LOVE for the market to take off this year and prove all the naysayers wrong. It's fun to check my portfolio each day during a rising market, too. :D

Just yesterday I noticed that my couch potato portfolio was at an all-time high. I'll keep my hands off and let it do it's thing, which I think will be a steady creep upwards with some variability along the way as usual.

Glad to hear it about the rally. I'm staying the course either way.

Good one Rodi. I'm all in now !!!

Thank you BIL for the tip !!!

looks like a pre-market entry this morning would have been excellent timing! At least for now... :)

She only provides the sell signal!

We do need a buy indicator.

The buy indicator is my "smarter than everyone else" neighbor who liquidated all (and I mean, all) her holdings the third week of February 2009.

I'm keeping watch and will advise once she makes another move!

Another indicator is the guy who proudly told me he's 100% out of the market. He's bought whole bunches annuities!

I didn't ask any more questions.:)

Back
Top Bottom