Mutual Fund Evaluation

I don't know what to do with the rest of the twelve pack, I have to recaclulate...for weekends there is a happy medium point where I'm feeling fine but not too buzzed, and I had that worked out with beer ( 4 beers over 3 hours - I weigh 200lbs), I'll have to experiment at my own peril with this stuff. :D

brewer12345 said:
Heh, means you had almost 7 normal beers. Perils of high gravity brewing...

Presently I have two things on tap: a rather sweet stout that is about "normal" strength (roughly 5% ABV), and a slightly sparkling off-dry cyser (cross between mead and hard cider) that clocks in at 11.5%. One day last week DW told me she had a pint (!) of the cyser during the day.

1. Have anything "on tap" at my house would seriously increase the quality of my life while at the same time decreasing what my family thinks of me. Although I am scoping out where I'm going to put the bar in my new house.

2. I picture the kids sitting there trying to figure out what happened to mom that made her so tired :LOL:

I enjoy the russian imperial stouts an awful lot; those are about the same alcohol level as your brews Laurence...I usually keep it to one, maybe two but i'm usually losing consciousness by the end of the second one. They're good in chili!

I went into John Harvards Brew House in the framingham MA mall on a visit some years ago; not far from where I used to live before I moved to CA. They showed the gravity of all the available brews. Interesting stuff. Good food too.

Bet you're better at evaluating mutual funds with a good meal and a couple of good pints in ya...hey...i'm trying...

Shhh....DW will ask me "so what do you think we should do with this money?" and I say, "hmm, let me go up on the computer and do some research". Then I sneak a couple beers up, PM you and brewer, drink, nap, and read your replies to her in my own voice. ;)

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
:LOL:

Bet theres a lot of convergence between my suggestions and brewers ;)

I'd pay money to hear Laurence tell his wife he'd be thrilled to wear a pink tutu to the next public out ing with Tori (which would be my suggestion).

Back
Top Bottom