Mutual of Omaha , Part G

Breedlove

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I am looking at Mutual of Omaha for my part G . Anyone with any experience ? Good or bad . ( Boomer Benefits )

Last edited:
My husband and I both have Mutual of Omaha G. We have had very good experiences. They were by far the least expensive G plan for us when we enrolled a couple of years ago and give a nice discount if both husband and wife enroll. The premiums have gone up a small amount each year but we are still paying far less than other comparable plans. I had to call them once with a question, they answered the phone quickly and answered my question efficiently. No problem with the processing of claims.

The only complaint I have is that Mutual of Omaha sends me some junk mail trying to sell me other kinds of insurance like dental, life, etc but I think all insurance companies do that, it is just their nature.

Last edited:
The only complaint I have is that Mutual of Omaha sends me some junk mail trying to sell me other kinds of insurance like dental, life, etc but I think all insurance companies do that, it is just their nature.

We have Medigap policies with them as well and were given the option of opting out of marketing of other plans/services. You might contact them and ask to be taken off their mailing list.

I am looking at Mutual of Omaha for my part G . Anyone with any experience ? Good or bad . ( Boomer Benefits )

We switched from BCBS (Plan F-HD) to MoO (Plan N) in July as they had the best rates by far. DW has had a few claims since and all were handled with no issues.

We have Medigap policies with them as well and were given the option of opting out of marketing of other plans/services. You might contact them and ask to be taken off their mailing list.

Will do, thanks!

looks like for me Mutual of Omaha is the best priced , I was concerned about service .

For the 2 years we have had Mutual of Omaha we have had excellent service. I recommend them.

I am looking at Mutual of Omaha...( Boomer Benefits )
...I was concerned about service .
MOO is the second largest Medigap insurer. There is little need to be concerned about service when you use an experienced broker. The client should call their broker with any issue and it becomes their problem. The key is finding an experienced broker like the one you have chosen who provides you good service and value.
Full-Time Client Service Team

Our clients never have to call Medicare or an insurance company. Call our office and WE handle your service needs.

Reference: https://boomerbenefits.com/faq/why-do-i-need-an-agent/

Last edited:
We switched from BCBS (Plan F-HD) to MoO (Plan N) in July as they had the best rates by far. DW has had a few claims since and all were handled with no issues.

Are they community rated or age rated? I wasn’t sure about the options in TX.

Back
Top Bottom