Neal Fun website

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
http://Neal.fun

When you are done with your chores, have all you bond and CD ladders built, gassed up or charged your car, and dinner is prepared and ready for that special someone to arrive and share it with you, you may want to visit the Neal.fun website. There is an array of interesting games and diversions that will keep you occupied for hours.

The site definitely needs to be featured in Wasting Time magazine.

The Street View one is really good.

It's wacky, it's fun, and it's even educational.

Thanks for helping get me off track on my schedule this morning. :)

I launched a few asteroids at the east coast, stared at the baby map wondering when a baby would be born in any European country, and then put up "progress" to check my, uh, progress.

I'm learning a lot (and remembering even more) from the Space Elevator. I still recall the "space age" ca early 50s. Every few months, there would be a new record balloon flight. There were movies at the time that included the space exploits of these pioneers who rose to 20+ miles above the earth. Contemporary with these exploits were the rocket sled tests which were often included in Movietone News. What a time to be a kid with a mind eager to expand during the space race.

A lot of creativity went into the site.

It is rare that a tech type can merge with an extreme creative thinker with a broad perspective.

I really like this.

Thank you. I like The Auction Game. To me, it shows that art is in the eyes of the beholder so how much a piece of art is worth vs. another seems random.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom