Nest Egg Care by Tom Canfield

oaklanding

Dryer sheet wannabe
Have you read the book Nest Egg Care by Tom Canfield? If so, would you recommend it, and why? It's a recommended resource on the Firecalc resources page.

Thank you.

I am just seeing this post now and so thought I would respond. I am reading that book. He provides some excellent information and tools to help with calculating a safe spending amount in retirement. One of the key principles is how to "enjoy more now". He also does a blog that has a lot of information from the book and provides additional analysis and updates. I would recommend it.

I am just seeing this post now and so thought I would respond. I am reading that book. He provides some excellent information and tools to help with calculating a safe spending amount in retirement. One of the key principles is how to "enjoy more now". He also does a blog that has a lot of information from the book and provides additional analysis and updates. I would recommend it.

The book is a bit pricey. Anything new to learn or is it mostly common knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom