Never thought I would go back...

Zathras

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Well, I never thought I would be working again.

It has been 8 years since I retired. I was very happy, not bored, and the portfolio is doing just fine.

For me though, I found a job that allows me to entertain my passion for electric cars:cool:

I am driving people around in a Tesla now, working as a contractor for Uber!
And while it is a job, I log in whenever I want, work as long or short as I want, and get to introduce people to the wonders of riding in an electric car:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I couldn't be happier, it really doesn't feel like working. It is more like getting paid for what I love doing:D

Sounds cool. I should look into it myself. Did you have to get the OK from your car insurance company?

Just looked at electrics and hybrids. Can't justify a Tesla. Well, I COULD, but DW won't let me.

Do you get a demo car to drive home?

You just gave me a bad thought about w*#king for Tesla ...

... Get thee behind me Satan lol

Just looked at electrics and hybrids. Can't justify a Tesla. Well, I COULD, but DW won't let me.

Do you get a demo car to drive home?

When I first raised the idea with my wife.... Well, let's just say my normally introverted, quiet wife became more angry than I had ever seen her before, or since.

I let it drop. And then a few months later we went to a test drive event. She test drove, and the rest is history:dance:

Sounds cool. I should look into it myself. Did you have to get the OK from your car insurance company?

I did inquire and they haven't gotten back to me. I need to follow up on that.
However, Uber provides insurance for the passengers while you are transporting someone, AND will cover you personally if your insurance does not, while you are on duty.

Back
Top Bottom