No more haircut

"We're called "musicians".

I laughed so hard, spilled my first beer of the morning.

Tell me more about the Flowbee. DW cuts my hair, but she doesn't enjoy doing it.

Flowbee

The flowbee attaches to your vacuum cleaner hose which sucks the hair up into the tube. The cutter is kept your desired length from your head by segmented plastic pieces that are adjustable. They even have an angled piece for the sides above your ears. It is very easy to use and my DH often flowbees himself and then all I have to do is trim around his ears and shave the back of his neck. My father also has one and does his own hair too.
Highly recommended!!!

My dad uses a thing called a "robocut" which he likes better than the flowbee. His comment was that he doesnt have much to cut anyhow, whats the sense of paying someone ten bucks.

I tried it but didnt have as much luck with it. Most haircutters will tell you that they make all their money on the top of the head...its hard to get the top part to lay and look right, particularly on someone with a bit of a receding hair line.

Fuzzy,
DH has QUITE the receding hairline, it is receding down the back now..and the flowbee works fine for him. The angled spacer works for layering the sides and back.

2fer

Last edited:
My dad uses a thing called a "robocut" which he likes better than the flowbee. His comment was that he doesnt have much to cut anyhow, whats the sense of paying someone ten bucks.

I tried it but didnt have as much luck with it. Most haircutters will tell you that they make all their money on the top of the head...its hard to get the top part to lay and look right, particularly on someone with a bit of a receding hair line.

Did it actually work? O0

Flowbee factory direct $59.95. Also Flowbee deluxe with vacuum

The last time I paid for a haircut was in 1976. DW cut it for years with scissors but a few years ago I bought some electric clippers and I do it myself. Normally looks good except the time I started and forgot to put the attachment on it for the length of cut. Since there was no going back I had to go ahead with the overall military buzz cut look.

Other than than we have saved a lot on my haircuts over the years. I wish DW would figure out how to do her own so I could save about another $1,000 per year.:)

Oh man, I did that accidental buzz cut thing about 4 years ago, same thing...forgot to put the long attachment on it.

Fortunately Matt Lauer and Tom Cruise picked up the same haircut about 2 weeks later.

I just bought myself a 14 dollar pair of clippers from wally world (man it is hard to type right after lifting weights lol).

I used to shave my head with razors, but it gets to expensive.

Now I just buzz it skin close. 14 dollar one time expense vs 10 dollars every week or 2 for 10 years adds up.

I cannot imagine myself with hair now.

Back
Top Bottom