Rush hour burgers...

bbbamI

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Happened to hear this on the radio earlier. I just had to check it out...

Being stuck in traffic sucks. It's infinitely worse when you're hungry. But the internet has revolutionized the restaurant delivery game...and as GPS technology has evolved, restaurant chains have been experimenting with more extreme services like sending food to trains our to the middle of the beach. So why not let people order a burger to their car in slow moving traffic and have it delivered by motorcycle? Turns out Burger Kind proved that concept wasn't just possible but successful.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...eliver-to-cars-stuck-in-la-traffic/ar-AAB8zLh

:facepalm:

No wonder the obesity problem is out of control in the USA. I remember when we used to make fun of the fat kid in class back in the day. Also one can order whopper with fries at BK at 7am. Medical profession laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
Yep, job security for the medical profession.

It's in California though and I think (though I may be wrong) that CA is the only state where "lane splitting" - riding between lanes of stopped traffic on a motorcycle - is expressly allowed.

Yep, job security for the medical profession.

It's in California though and I think (though I may be wrong) that CA is the only state where "lane splitting" - riding between lanes of stopped traffic on a motorcycle - is expressly allowed.
It's not only CA where that is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom