Thanksgiving Dinner for two

Eek, makes me tired just reading about it! Glad you are making some headway in the project though. Advent and Christmas will be behind us soon, but then of course there's Palm Sunday and Easter.... :LOL: :banghead: You have a lot of responsibilities on your plate, that's for sure.
Yeah -- but with each "production" we learn lessons that make the next one a little easier. At least that's what I'm telling myself! :LOL:

We are going to do the traditional dinner for a small group but just 3 of us will eat together. We will box up dinner for some other family members and deliver them (meet them at the door and leave.) Did the same thing at Easter and everyone really seemed to appreciate it. You get a few minutes to say hi and visit without going in and lingering too long.

No changes for our multiple family Thanksgiving get togethers around here. Life is to short to live in a false fear.

I'm going to my nephew's hunting camp in AL for Thanksgiving. Our family of 6 gets together there so he can go hunting. Really a pretty setting near a lot of old southern homes. (Think Forest Gump). Should be pretty safe as we plan to eat on the back porch with everyone scattered out. I'll be wearing my mask except when I'm stuffing my face. Only staying for the afternoon.

No changes for our multiple family Thanksgiving get togethers around here. Life is to short to live in a false fear.

Life got a lot shorter for 260,000 people this year.

Just the 2 of us for Thanksgiving this year, though we will zoom with my sister and brother in law at dinnertime.

I bought the smallest fresh turkey I could get, 10 lbs. We'll have that with gluten free stuffing and gravy, cranberry sauce and fresh veggies. Maybe some mashed potatoes for DH. I bought a small pumpkin pie for me and we will make a GF desert for him.

Gobble gobble!

20201126_163340.jpg

20201126_170543.jpg

20201126_172910.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom