They've ruined the Drunken SeaFair

DAYDREAMER

Recycles dryer sheets
The Good Ol Days of getting sloshn drunk out on the water at SeaFair are gone. The heavy police and Coast Guard presence + strong alcohol enforcement really tempered seafair. Another fire hose on the fun is that the cheap seat people that don't want to pay to be on the log boom are forced to stay outside bridges or Seward Park until after the Blue angel, which is not until right before the final race.

Eh, no biggie. I'm older now, but dang my younger partying days were fun at SeaFair. I haven't been to SeaFair since they really started cracking down on us party'rs years ago.

Lol, ya ya ya, safety first-----yawn

Last edited:
The Good Ol Days of getting sloshn drunk out on the water at SeaFair are gone. The heavy police and Coast Guard presence + strong alcohol enforcement really tempered seafare. Another fire hose on the fun is that the cheap seat people that don't want to pay to be on the log boom are forced to stay outside bridges or Seward Park until after the Blue angel, which is not until right before the final race.

Eh, no biggie. I'm older now, but dang my younger partying days were fun at SeaFair. I haven't been to SeaFair since they really started cracking down on us party'rs years ago.

Lol, ya ya ya, safety first-----yawn

For those who (like me) wondered what on earth this post could possible be about, here's the Wikipedia entry for SeaFair:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seafair

The annual Three Rivers Regatta was cancelled this weekend because the organiser didn't pay the insurance premium, and has disappeared. Maybe he went to Seafair?

I lived in the Puget Sound area for about 17 years...and attended my fair share of Seafairs. We literally got it ALL out of our system and, after the first 6 or 7 years, we planned our vacations to get out of the area during that time. It used to be fun, but then it gradually became a crazy madhouse. There are a LOT of other, fun things to do in that area...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom