UPDATED: Pictures of the 28k home people said I couldnt rehab for 5 or 6k

It looks great. I need to replace a kitchen floor in my tenants unit and was looking for an affordable alternative to ceramic and linoleum. came across this from home depot..it's called a floating floor and it's strips that connect over your existing floor. No ripping up the old floor, or glue/adhesive etc. It's priced at $199 square foot at my home depot. Anyone use this before?

Trafficmaster Allure Tile, Corfu Resilient Vinyl Plank Flooring (24 Sq. Ft. Per Case) - 21191 at The Home Depot

Livefree,
We used this Allure product (the one that looks like stone tiles) in our back hall, pantry and laundry room. I like it very, very much! Once it's down, the seams are all but invisible and once the glue on the edges seals, the floor is waterproof -- important in the laundry room. It was very easy to put down over the existing floor, simple to cut and the process goes very quickly. I recommend it.

TheFed,
Beautiful job on the remodel. You should be very proud of all your efforts.

Great job! What a transformation. I've rehabbed a few rentals, and know what hard work this is. You did an excellent job with a tight budget, and your choice in finishes look great. If the tenant/buyer scenario doesn't work out you have a good-quality neutral palette that should show well.

Thanks for the input. I just wish there was more to choose from as far as the ceramic look ones, looks like there's only 3 or 4..

Livefree,
We used this Allure product (the one that looks like stone tiles) in our back hall, pantry and laundry room. I like it very, very much! Once it's down, the seams are all but invisible and once the glue on the edges seals, the floor is waterproof -- important in the laundry room. It was very easy to put down over the existing floor, simple to cut and the process goes very quickly. I recommend it.

TheFed,
Beautiful job on the remodel. You should be very proud of all your efforts.

Back
Top Bottom