Vanguard fees

SmallCityDave

Recycles dryer sheets
Sorry for the dumb question, I'm trying to see how much we are paying in fees for our account and I'm not seeing that on the statement or a tab for that on the account overview screen. Can anyone help?

I’ve never tried to see what we pay in dollars, but while you’re logged in to your account, IIRC if you do a Portfolio Watch (or whatever it’s named these days) you will see the aggregate % fees you’re paying (as compared to market fees?). As you probably know, you can see the % fees for all your individual holdings as well in each funds info.

Last edited:
Asset Mix > Portfolio Watch

Your investment cost is shown in the chart on the lower right

Attachments

• Cost.JPG
    Cost.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Asset Mix > Portfolio Watch

Your investment cost is shown in the chart on the lower right

I’ve never tried to see what we pay in dollars, but while you’re logged in to your account, IIRC if you do a Portfolio Watch (or whatever it’s named these days) you will see the aggregate % fees you’re paying (as compared to market fees?). As you probably know, you can see the % fees for all your individual holdings as well in each funds info.

Thank you both, it looks to be .04%.

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm trying to see how much we are paying in fees for our account and I'm not seeing that on the statement or a tab for that on the account overview screen. Can anyone help?

IIRC, the expense ratio of each fund is shown next to the position on the Balances and Holdings page.

Pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-19 Charles Schwab Client Center Account Summary.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-19 Charles Schwab Client Center Account Summary.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom