Whos got dry powder?

I put $2K into a 2018 IRA today - VWENX. Who knows if it's the right time? It's 2018, and I have the earned income.

sitting on about 4% cash right now. Might start nibbling in some equities if there are a few more down days like the last couple. Don't need it for living expenses as pension and deferred comp covers that.

Then again...nothing wrong with a wad of cash!!!

... How about the rest of the components? :)
Good supply of brass, bullets and primers for .45ACP, .38WC, and .223. Also a bunch of (loaded) .22SV and .22 Target Shorts. Haven't been shooting much lately.

On Topic: I'm waiting for the blue light specials too. Another couple of thousand points on the Dow, I think.

Re hitting the numbers on the way up my sense, having been through these since pre-'87, is that the safest time to buy is after a big correction. No hope to exactly call the bottom of course, but the rebound seems to always go through the old top safely and go on to grow again. Over 3-5 years of course.

Good to see there are others with dry powder. How about the rest of the components? :)

Many shooters here. Wonder if any has a big bore, like 50 caliber? That will let you use up your powder faster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom