30 With a New Hobby in Real Estate

Hey!

... in September 2012 I was laid off ... Now fortunately I have the rental properties (all leased as rent to own) and they are currently cash flowing $5,300 per month. They were a third income stream while we were both employed, and we reinvested the cashflow to buy more properties, but now we will use some of that income to live from.

Congratulations on becoming partly (mostly? fully?) FI to be able to weather that circumstance. How many people in the last few years were laid off and were one paycheck away from not being able to pay their bills when it happened?

Despite how some may not have liked the way you presented yourself, I say congratulations for being so well prepared financially for that layoff.

Best of luck with your new job (wholesaling).

Thanks Arebelspy. I appreciate it.

Arebelspy brings up a great point and I want to apologize if offended or discouraged anyone with anything I said. The fact is is that anyone can do anything they strive to do if they make the choice to commit to it.

On positive note I'm greatful for everyone's support on this forum. It will help fuel the energy needed to make this wholesaling business successful and later down the road passive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom