30 y/o male always wanting to learn more...

MMehler

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello,

So, I don't really have any questions yet, but I am always looking to learn. I enjoy listening to those who have reached their goals. Whether or not we share a common goal, there is always something said that I can use to benefit towards my goals. I don't know everything, but I want to know everything and this has been my nature from childhood. I am 30 y/o and have owned a few businesses. A couple have been successful, a couple have been nothing bun a drain on our income. Regardless of my failures or success, I learn from these endeavors and have gained something from each of them.

We are looking to semi-retire within the next 10 years. I believe that the path we are on now is the correct path in building our income. We are attempting to produce a well oiled machine that, with the right employees in place, will be able to continue with little to no supervision. I can't say as though I will ever fully retire from our business because I enjoy it; however, our goal is to pick and choose our days of work. We would like to donate our time to others in need in the future!

Anyway, that is a little about me and I hope to be able to contribute as much if not more than I can learn.

It looks as though no one has replied to you yet, so as a newcomer myself I thought I'd jump in and say hello.

My goal is to retire from full time work by the time that I'm 50, which is end of next year. I have several irons in the fire in order to accomplish this.

My main plan is to live off the income from the websites that my husband and I are building. My husband is already semi retired due to ill health, so that's why website writing suits him perfectly.

Hope that helps and you can reach your retirement goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and best wishes to you both. I lurked for years before I had the nerve to post, and I think you'll find that, like me, you learn more when you join in and have some of your ideas/misconceptions/plans knocked about by this sometimes raucous lot.

Back
Top Bottom