45 year old with 10years or less

T4fun

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello everyone,

I joined the community after browsing for the past few months. I have been making some tweaks to my plan now that I am within the 10 year mark. I am currently debt free and live well below my means. I say 10 years or less since I see no reason I will work beyond 55 except for major factors that almost no plan can overcome (i.e. collapse of the dollar). I enjoy my job, but I expect to need to relocate within the next 10 years to continue doing what I do. At that time, I will have to evaluate a reduction in income and responsibility or relocate at work a few more years. I'm sure I will have questions down the road, but right now I am just gleaning ideas and information. Thanks to everyone that contributes to the forum, helping people like me prepare better for the future.

Hello everyone,

I joined the community after browsing for the past few months. I have been making some tweaks to my plan now that I am within the 10 year mark. I am currently debt free and live well below my means. I say 10 years or less since I see no reason I will work beyond 55 except for major factors that almost no plan can overcome (i.e. collapse of the dollar). I enjoy my job, but I expect to need to relocate within the next 10 years to continue doing what I do. At that time, I will have to evaluate a reduction in income and responsibility or relocate at work a few more years. I'm sure I will have questions down the road, but right now I am just gleaning ideas and information. Thanks to everyone that contributes to the forum, helping people like me prepare better for the future.

Welcome to our wonderful forum. Like your name. Let us know when you have questions.

Yea! Welcome aboard. I'm new here too. Very friendly, helpful, intelligent advice found here.

Coz

Back
Top Bottom