54 and selling everything..........

One can always figure reasons why one needs more money, but in the long run we're all dead. If you have a yen live the vagabonding life then the time to do it is now while you're young enough to enjoy it.

This presupposes that the lifestyle you envision is consistent with the finances you have available and that nobody else will be harmed by your dropping out, but the OP appears to have these bases more or less covered.

Bon voyage

Last edited:
Being single, you and only you are in charge. I would do this if I was in your shoes.

What if after 3 or 5 years you say "Did that, want to settle again..." Do that. Rent or buy or live in an RV.

Good luck!

+1

A lot of vagabonders head down to Los Algodones for inexpensive dental work. Lots of reviews and information about this online.

+1

DW and I have friends and relatives who are extremely satisfied with the dental work they've had done in Algodones, Mex. All of them have stated that their experiences were first rate. The clinics there cater to a clientele comprised almost entirely of Americans and Canadians at a fraction of the cost one pays here in the States.

Good luck with everything! I would love to do this as well, but I"m about 10 years behind you, so I would love to hear updates!

Back
Top Bottom