Ali here!

travelbug_ali

Dryer sheet wannabe
so I stumbled on this site and honestly I am overwhelmed with the info, but in a good way!

I'm still trying to figure out my exact goals, but I feel that I should be able to retire in about 10 years if I increase my savings and get control of my travel budget, which is my biggest weakness (that and target, tbh).

I'll probably be listening and reading more than posting for a while, but I wanted to say hi and please please if I make an uneducated comment in a post,
:facepalm: go easy on me!

Welcome Ali - there's lots to learn here. Hope we can help you reach your goals!

Welcome. With an approximate 10 year window you have ample time to slowly and steadily learn what you need from here.

thanks everyone!

I guess my first question is, is there a thread where I could post about my current situation and ask general questions about making improvements? or is this that place?

thanks everyone!

I guess my first question is, is there a thread where I could post about my current situation and ask general questions about making improvements? or is this that place?

This thread is a good place to start. You can also start new threads in the other forums if you have specific questions.

thanks for clarifying that!

I reviewed my banking info this weekend and I can post some specifics tomorrow! I know my spending is my issue but I don't have all the numbers memorized.

Back
Top Bottom