Always learning, always teaching

vice

Confused about dryer sheets
Very long time lurker, felt compelled to register when there was a question which I knew I could answer that "no one" else could (was very specialized).

I'm a physician half-time, and with the other half I work on behalf of a not-for-profit organization devoted to teaching financial literacy.

I'm also financial planner and tax preparer, but the majority of my time is pro-bono (via the non-profit) and my financial planning profits account for about 2% of my family's income. I'm not here to attract clients, I can assure you. I HATE forum solicitations.

I don't have any specific personal questions right now, but now that I (finally!) registered I'll jump into a thread if I have anything to add.

Welcome to the forum!:greetings10:

Hope to see more posts from you in the future.

omni

Welcome vice to our wonderful forum. Interesting background mix.

I guess I should add that I started on the Motley Fool boards around 1999 or so? I spent a lot of time there for several years and then faded away. It's amazing how many screen names here are ones I remember from MF almost 20 years ago!

Welcome. Yes, a number of us can trace our roots back to the Motley Fool discussion board. If we only knew then what we know now...

[QUOTEs=REWahoo;2085521]Welcome. Yes, a number of us can trace our roots back to the Motley Fool discussion board. If we only knew then what we know now...[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the new poster!

I'm another TMF vet, albeit with a different screen name initially, having been pointed there when John Greaney (intercst) moved his discussions from his Retire Early Home Page to the Fool's discussion board of the same name.

Back
Top Bottom