CarpeDiem's introduction

Carpediem

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hello...

I've lurked here for several months, reading and learning LOTS from all of you. (Thank you!) I finally worked up my courage to officially join and start posting. I have MANY questions for all of you ER Experts, which I will post in the appropriate forums.

I am 58 still working for mega corp and my DW is 56 and retired. I am strongly leaning toward a 6/1/2017 ER date but I want to see what happens to (1) the markets, and (2) ACA after the election is over. I will post more financial details later when I begin asking my ER questions.

Again, thank you for such a helpful, educational website.

welcome

questions? fire (pun intended) away :dance:

Welcome. I'm guessing that by Apr-May 2017 that you will not know any more about ACA than you know now. The process does not work that fast.

Welcome! I, too, lurked for a long while before joining. I continue to learn something every time I visit.

Hello...

I've lurked here for several months, reading and learning LOTS from all of you. (Thank you!) I finally worked up my courage to officially join and start posting. I have MANY questions for all of you ER Experts, which I will post in the appropriate forums.

I am 58 still working for mega corp and my DW is 56 and retired. I am strongly leaning toward a 6/1/2017 ER date but I want to see what happens to (1) the markets, and (2) ACA after the election is over. I will post more financial details later when I begin asking my ER questions.

Again, thank you for such a helpful, educational website.
Welcome.
I understand why you'd wait a while. After engaging in a few discussions, you may quit on Monday, or wait until 2021!

Eventually you will have the decision you're both ok with.

My crystal ball says there will be irrational exuberance and disappointment for some time to come. Also, it is a bit cloudy, but I think there may be a recession on the way. Is it near or far off? Don't know.

Back
Top Bottom