Done it twice

MN317

Dryer sheet aficionado
I have followed this site for several years and found it to be both interesting and informative – but never registered or contributed. I have recently been looking for anecdotal threads regarding trusts and a couple of other topics but have not found the desired information, thus I have now registered and will pose questions/requests on the appropriate forum. There is a wealth of information and experience in these forums, not sure that I could add much but I have retired a couple of times, the most recent was in 2009. I have tried going cold turkey and not working at all but that proved to be frustrating so I still keep a PT job just for social reasons.

Welcome aboard, MN317.

I have followed this site for several years and found it to be both interesting and informative – but never registered or contributed. I have recently been looking for anecdotal threads regarding trusts and a couple of other topics but have not found the desired information, thus I have now registered and will pose questions/requests on the appropriate forum. There is a wealth of information and experience in these forums, not sure that I could add much but I have retired a couple of times, the most recent was in 2009. I have tried going cold turkey and not working at all but that proved to be frustrating so I still keep a PT job just for social reasons.

Welcome to the forum MN. I'm sure you'll find this group very knowledgeable and informative. Ask and you shall receive. There was just a small discussion relative to trusts. Put your questions/topics in the search bar above and that may help you. Again, welcome.

I have tried going cold turkey and not working at all but that proved to be frustrating so I still keep a PT job just for social reasons.
Welcome aboard. I'm retired not working, but the social interaction is the part I miss the most. No surprise, but none of my friends (all my age or younger) are retired, and none will anytime soon. So it's a challenge at times, especially in winter up here in the frozen tundra...

Back
Top Bottom