Finally, finally out of lurkerdom....

panhead

Recycles dryer sheets
Finally, hello to all.....

I've been lurking on the retire early home page and the fool message board, and then yahoo, and msn and blah blah for years now. Figured I'd finally say hey !!

Intercst, you and I have a bit in common. I am a wpi grad as well, although EE. Believe it or not, I also am not a huge fan of working for the man !! I have always saved alot of my pay and been interested in investing for years, so I've saved a nice little nest egg as I work toward FI. Few more years to go though, esp. with these markets, yuck !!! (Currently 32YO).

In case your wondering about the username, I'm a Harley junkey. The money that doesn't get invested goes into Harleys, which I restore/ride/ and then sell
hopefully for a profit. The last two years they've been
my best investments !

Wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone, esp intercst for all of his work on the retire early principle. I've learned lots, and it was good to know there are other people with a common mindset !

That's enough for now, my boss is watching.....

More later !

John

Welcome panhead,

I've always maintained that WPI (Worcester Polytechnic Institute) grads were sharper than most.

Apparently at least you and me also unwilling to put up with much of the BS that goes on in the workplace. <grin>

Regards,

intercst

Back
Top Bottom