good day everyone, I'm new!

Welcome, allstock!

There's a lot of info here to digest. Take a look at the FAQ section if you have a question. Or just ask in a post. Someone will chime in with some helpful info.

Welcome allstock!

Tell us a little about yourself. Are you retired? Working but hope to retire early? Looking for advice? Willing to offer advice?

We're a friendly group so feel free to join in on conversations.

Welcome, enjoy the forums and have fun.

Hey thanks guys! I'm still working and it's strange that I'm starting to think about retirement down the road. Kinda worrisome too. Hopefully I'll get to gleam off some of your knowledge too. Thanks!

Hey thanks guys! I'm still working and it's strange that I'm starting to think about retirement down the road. Kinda worrisome too. Hopefully I'll get to gleam off some of your knowledge too. Thanks!

It's not strange to think about retirement down the road. That's why we are all here.

Welcome. I have a friend who just started working, and already he's thinking about early retirement. You can never be too early for planning and thinking. Glad you are here.

It may seem less weird if you focus on the financial independence part of the equation rather than the retire early part. When you know you are able to support yourself and your needs, it gives you a nice chance to consider your options and decide what you want to do - whether it's retire, continue to work, or work in a different job or part time.

It may seem less weird if you focus on the financial independence part of the equation rather than the retire early part. When you know you are able to support yourself and your needs, it gives you a nice chance to consider your options and decide what you want to do - whether it's retire, continue to work, or work in a different job or part time.
Amen. Wish I'd been coached when much younger to this possibility.

Back
Top Bottom