Hello

wompo

Recycles dryer sheets
I have been reading the posts here off and on for a while now, and thought I would give posting a shot.

I am 43 and my wife is 33. We are hopefully only a few years of working and saving away from FIRE. We have traveled and lived around the world and want to do this full time while we are still young and able. (We have lived 3 years in Thailand and one in Greece)

I enjoy reading the posts here and look forward to posing a little if I have someting interesting to say.

I enjoy reading the posts here and look forward to posing a little if I have someting interesting to say

Hi - the posers usually have the most interesting things to say!   Please jump in.

wompo said:
I will be sure to pose only with my good side.
Bring on those good side poses. :eek:  Let's liven this place up a bit.

Welcome! Your wife is only 33 and you guys are near retirement? She should feel very lucky! :)

Personally, I'd be more open to her posing than you, sir, nothing personal. ;)

Laurence said:
Welcome! Your wife is only 33 and you guys are near retirement? She should feel very lucky! :)

Personally, I'd be more open to her posing than you, sir, nothing personal. ;)

Yeah, she is quite excited about early retirement. We have lots of intrests that do not envolve work, so I think it will not be a problem. We will probably spend the first 10 or so years living overseas. (Maybe Thailand)

Also, you would definatly want to see her posing instead of me :)

Back
Top Bottom