Hello Everyone!

Randolph

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi everyone, on my adventures of googleing investment options I came across this wonderful gem. :) My Name is Randy and I am an 18 year old college student from Connecticut. I am all about self-educating and this place seems like it has a lot to offer, God Bless

Hi everyone, on my adventures of googleing investment options I came across this wonderful gem. :) My Name is Randy and I am an 18 year old college student from Connecticut. I am all about self-educating and this place seems like it has a lot to offer, God Bless

This forum does have lots of both good info and interesting people to learn from and share tidbits with. Welcome, and it is a pleasant surprise to find someone as young as you digging in for financial/investment self-education.

You will not regret the efforts you put in on this endeavor.

:D

Welcome, Randolph. We're always glad to see folks trying to avoid the mistakes we all made when we were young!

Coach

Welcome Randolph. I think that most on this forum would agree that they wish that they had this collective knowledge available to them at your age.

Good for you for looking!

Back
Top Bottom