Hello, everyone!

SamuelLigert

Dryer sheet wannabe
Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online community. I recently had the thought of retiring perhaps, when I'm either 40 or 50, still contemplating on it, however, I realized that I still have a lot to learn about this matter. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)

Welcome aboard. This is a great resource, wish I’d found it even earlier than I did.

Hey Samuel,
You never stop learning and folks around here are the nicest that I've found. pull up a chair and welcome

If you stick around... no reason you won't learn lots! Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your journey.

This is a great place to learn about...just about everything.

Welcome also. Like others have said it is a wonderful place to hang out. People are so helpful and have so much knowledge.

Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online community. I recently had the thought of retiring perhaps, when I'm either 40 or 50, still contemplating on it, however, I realized that I still have a lot to learn about this matter. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)
If you have to choose between 40 or 50, most here would recommend 40.

Back
Top Bottom