Hello From Syracuse

fourwaystreet

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hello everyone!

I am 59 years old and am from Syracuse NY. I just joined and I mean just joined this group. I am pulling the trigger and retiring after a 30 year career with what is now a Fortune 100 company. I have been a member of the Bogleheads site for a number of years. I hope I can read and gain information from this site as well as I move forward.

Thanks,

Jerry

Welcome Jerry. I have an old friend in Syracuse...It's a nice place to live.

Good Luck Jerry. I'm sure as a Boglehead you are well aware of things financial. I owe my retirement to the diehards.

I am also new to this site. It seems like a good one. Enjoy your retirement.

Gerry with a G

Another welcome.
I lived in Syracuse for a few years a long time ago, and was just back for a short visit last week. Glad to see Clark's Ale House is back!

The first week of retirement has been grand. I see my DW off to work then head either to the golf course or the gym. Reading for pleasure is a delight!!

Jerry

Congrats on this new stage of life. Much enjoyment!

Used to travel frequently to Camillus, NY back in the 70s for systems development work for my former mega-corp. It'a beautiful country up that way, but it seemed during the winter, every day it was snowing on more days than not.

Used to travel frequently to Camillus, NY back in the 70s for systems development work for my former mega-corp. It'a beautiful country up that way, but it seemed during the winter, every day it was snowing on more days than not.

For sure. And if it's not snowing, it's cloudy. I didn't realize that the sun could shine in the winter until I went to UMass for grad school.

Back
Top Bottom