Hello from Temple

Maggi Tucker

Confused about dryer sheets
I am 64 and took early retirement at 62 because my husband was diagnosed with Alzheimers and I needed to be able to stay home and be available to him while he was still able to work, Now he is unable to work and he draws ss and is on medicare A& B and sees a dr at the VA. I applied for disability last year and was told that I was not eligible for that since I was able to work. I am an insulin dependent diabetic and have a hard time getting my insulins, one Lantus is $80-100 a bottle and the other is $44 - 55 a bottle. Is this fair for retired folks, I dont know where to go next. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Maggi

I am 64 years old and took early retirement at age 62, because my husband was diagnosed with alzheimers. He was able to work for a while but now cant. He is 72 and has medicare a&b and gets his meds from the VA. He also draws social security.

I on the other hand draw social security and am not qualified to get medical aid because I was told I am able to work.

I am the sole caregiver and cannot work outside the home. I also help my daughter care for her two children ages 2 and 15.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Hi, Maggi. Welcome to the board.

It looks like you posted your introduction message twice. I merged them together so you can follow the replies more easily.

Back
Top Bottom