Hello from Thailand

Pete44

Dryer sheet aficionado
At 59, last August, I completed the sale of my California home, sold everything I had and took off for Thailand with one large suitcase and a guitar. I live in a beautiful condo in a beach community. Have an active social life, a Thai girlfriend and I just love it here. My total monthly expense is about $1800. You could do it for $500 less depending on life style.

I had some questions about using the yield from bond funds to pay for all this but I'll leave that for another post.

Is the avatar your real picture now or when you were younger? Us babies have just got to stick together!:dance: babies forever!

No not me, just an angry baby. I liked the pic.

I've been reading the forum this weekend and I grateful for the insight. Getting ready to ask a couple of questions.

No not me, just an angry baby. I liked the pic.

I've been reading the forum this weekend and I grateful for the insight. Getting ready to ask a couple of questions.

If its about dryer sheets, despite being an aficionando, we've never used them. I think they go in the dryer to make the clothes softer. Why would we want soft clothes. hard clothes keeps us awake.

What is the angry baby saying?

Z

Back
Top Bottom