Help Please Retirement Contribution Plans for Disability

atlantahappy

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi - has ANYONE ever heard about this insurance plan that allows you to contribute to a fund that would protect your retirement account in case you are disabled? Need to know soon - Please email me at thehappinessprincess@yahoo.com
thank you

atlanta,

Rather than send you an email, I'd suggest those with information respond here on the forum so we can all learn from your question.

Is there anyone who has a 401k and would consider the insurance? I am a producer working on a news story and am looking for someone to talk with
and possibily interview if you have or are considering this retirement contribution plan. please let me know - thank you

Hi - has ANYONE ever heard about this insurance plan that allows you to contribute to a fund that would protect your retirement account in case you are disabled?

What insurance plan? - your message is very vague.

[QUOTE=atlantahappy;646634]
Is there anyone who has a 401k and would consider the insurance? I am a producer working on a news story and am looking for someone to talk with
and possibily interview if you have or are considering this retirement contribution plan. please let me know - thank you
[/QUOTE=atlantahappy;646634]

why a personal interview? why not an open discussion? I've never heard of an insurance plan to insure your 401(k)

What insurance plan? - your message is very vague.

I might be wrong, but it does not appear vague to me. I take it to mean the 'insurance plan that atlantahappy is selling'.

Brewer must be busy....

-ERD50

I might be wrong, but it does not appear vague to me. I take it to mean the 'insurance plan that atlantahappy is selling'.

I thought the same based on her first post and sent an email, providing a perfect opportunity for a sales pitch. It appears she really is looking for information as I got nothing that would indicate an attempt to sell me anything - and no email spam - at least not so far.

Back
Top Bottom