Hi everyone!

tekspirit

Dryer sheet wannabe
This forum is great! I never thought I'd find a group that was into my idea of utopia!

Glad to have found you all!

tek

Hi tekspirit. Please check your personal message from REWahoo about your link. (Top right should say "Hey, tekspirit, you have 1 message, 1 is new" or similar. Click on the number of messages to read your PM.)

EDIT: To give the forum owner dory36 a chance to review the situation, I took the liberty of messing up links to your favorite website since you have the link in your signature and are posting all over the place. Retire at 21 with no money? Not our favorite type of site around here.

Yes, Jim, I did get a notice from her, and from a number of others. Most are very unfriendly.

I thought this was a good forum, but it is full of dark folks.

Anyways, sorry to have said hi!

Well, being a financially-oriented forum that's growing in popularity it tends to attract scam posts, and some of us jump with both feet onto anything that smells like a scam or commercial solicitation. Retiring with no money is a rather bold claim; well, impossible, really.

There have been some low-cost methods of retiring discussed here. Watch for references to the Terhorsts. Simple Living has a bunch of cheapskate very frugal ideas. ( ;) ) And some of the people living abroad who visit here are living quite cheaply. I don't recall anyone living in the U.S. who living on less than a few hundred thousand in assets and/or steady income from pension or spouse.

Didn't you read the sign?  "DARK FOLKS ONLY!"

Oh, wait.   That's the old sign.   The new one says "NO SOLICITING!"

I'm sure you'll find plenty of good folks and stimulating conversation here! 8)

That said, we will call bullshit when necessary!! :eek:

This is the FIRE'd persons utopia, isn't it:confused:

How close are we to Nirvana?

(turn right at the light, go all the way down to the end of the road, it will be on the left). ::)

Back
Top Bottom