Hi, I am ... Out of here!

Just updating this thread to say it is a done deal. Friday was my last day - left the building as an employee for the last time about 10:15 Friday morning. They had a dinner for me Thursday night which was very nice. DW had balloons in the driveway and a fresh-baked apple pie in the kitchen when I got home. What could be better than that!

Sounds perfect, just add a glass of skim milk and you're all set. Good luck!

Just updating this thread to say it is a done deal. Friday was my last day - left the building as an employee for the last time about 10:15 Friday morning. They had a dinner for me Thursday night which was very nice. DW had balloons in the driveway and a fresh-baked apple pie in the kitchen when I got home. What could be better than that!

Congratulations! My last day will be July 28th. I agree with the bungee jumping analogy. Wheee!

Congrats! You will not regret it, once you get used to it. RE kind of grows on a person.

I was married the same year as you, 1977. Wow, it's been a long time.

Welcome to the forum, I am a relative newbie myself, having lurked for over a year before introducing myself a few months ago ( when I finally retired ).

Thanks Coolius. All is well after one week!

Back
Top Bottom