Hi. I'm GrammieD and I may need to retire soon.

GrammieD

Dryer sheet aficionado
I am only 58 years old, and am not supposed to retire with full benefits until I am 66. If I have to retire sooner it will be because of my health. I have health insurance provided at my work, but of course I will have to go on COBRA when I retire. I am worried about where I will get the money to pay for my insurance at that time. My husband has already retired on disability and we won't have much money coming in until I get disability SSI. I will not be on the computer for a few days as we are going camping starting tomorrow. I will go to one of the other threads when I return to post my questions. Where should I go?

GrammieD

My camping trip ended Friday due to illness. I ended up in the hospital Sunday night with a temp of 103.5 due to a very bad kidney infection. I was also dehydrated. Anyhow I am back on my feet with all my questions still unasked and therefore unanswered. This is the first day I have felt well enough to sit at the computer. Thanks for being patient.

My camping trip ended Friday due to illness. I ended up in the hospital Sunday night with a temp of 103.5 due to a very bad kidney infection. I was also dehydrated. Anyhow I am back on my feet with all my questions still unasked and therefore unanswered. This is the first day I have felt well enough to sit at the computer. Thanks for being patient.

Sorry to hear of your illness GrammieD, but at least you are better now!

Ha

I'm also sorry to hear of your troubles. Glad you feel better now. There are a lot of smart people here(not me:blink:) so fire away with your questions. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom