Hi ! My name is Paul and I am new here

PaulGeGe

Confused about dryer sheets
Saw the site and thought it would be a good placee to gain some knowledge and make some online freinds. I am 58 this year and looking forward to a retirement but I don't have much of a plan. I have socked money away so I am not in too bad of shape.

Welcome Paul. Planning is important, for both financial and non-financial aspects of retirement. Lots of good reading and helpful folks here.

Welcome. There is much to learn here and good, if imaginary, friends to be made.

Welcome. There is much to learn here and good, if imaginary, friends to be made.
What's this...if you donated yer kidney to me, it would be imaginary? :ermm:

Saw the site and thought it would be a good placee to gain some knowledge and make some online freinds. I am 58 this year and looking forward to a retirement but I don't have much of a plan. I have socked money away so I am not in too bad of shape.
As long as you don't have to rob Peter, you should be fine....

Welcome to the forum. :flowers:

What's this...if you donated yer kidney to me, it would be imaginary? :ermm:........
bbbam, you are so sweet - I just wish you really existed.

Welcome Paul,

Please give your feedback on something you know about and learn something from others, I got to know a lot of things just by hanging out with these guys.

Welcome again

Welcome. I have found this forum to have the best and most realistic ER and FI advice out of all the financial forums.

Back
Top Bottom