Hi there!

waltwill8

Recycles dryer sheets
I just ran across this forum and find it very interesting.
I've been totally retired for a couple of years, and just went on SS with my wife at 62. We live comfortably and debt free in a little town in SW Minnesota. I worked for the same manufacturing company for over 30 years, starting in production control and ending as a part time consultant for a few years (wow! They paid me just as much for half time doing all the fun stuff, as they did for the previous full time drudgery) :D Now I find that we can easily live on our SS income, and the investments used for travel. Life is great.

Welcome!

Glad to have another Minnesotan. There are several of us here. Congratulations on your retirement. Sounds pretty wonderful.

I still have a long way to go before I can call it quits but this forum has been tremendous help for me. I hope you'll find it beneficial, too.

Welcome! :cool:

Welcome to the forum, waltwill8!
I won't be retiring until next year, but I sure like reading about how folks are loving their retirements...It gives me something to dream about while I'm toiling away at w*rk.
sad.gif

Congratulations on your great retirement
cheesy.gif

Howdy from Texas waltwill8!

I just retired this summer and hope I love it as much as you do!

Look forward to visiting with you on the forum.

TG

Welcome to the forum. Debt free is good. Of course, check out the new Travel forum so you can enjoy your investments.

welcome waltwill8.

Back
Top Bottom