I'm on my 15th year

misterantsypants

Recycles dryer sheets
Retired at 50 because I just felt like doing my own living. No drama so far and zero regrets. During working years I was shacking up, and loving everything outside of work. Work was fine but work is work.

Travel has kept us busy and enjoying the new freedom. I put money issues aside by going 100% indexed ETF and never even looking. Has been a blessing.

Not much really exciting to divulge, just enjoying life.

Congrats. Love the name.

Well, fate moved it's huge hand and I've spent months on the wake. A couple (old friends) invited me to join them in Buenos Aires for 2 months. I needed the fresh air, so I flew from Miami to join them but while in Miami I stopped by to view a condo for rent and was smitten, so rented it. No regrets but it was an adventure in the making. Still is.

I'll fill in details on a more appropriate topic thread.

Retired at 50 because I just felt like doing my own living. No drama so far and zero regrets. During working years I was shacking up, and loving everything outside of work. Work was fine but work is work.

Travel has kept us busy and enjoying the new freedom. I put money issues aside by going 100% indexed ETF and never even looking. Has been a blessing.

Not much really exciting to divulge, just enjoying life.

Congrats .. lookin good

Congratulations on 15 awesome years! I'm also looking to retire around that age (50).

Back
Top Bottom