Jake

jakek88

Confused about dryer sheets
My wife and I currently have over $600,000 in retirement accounts. Mine is a 457plan while hers is a 403bplan. They are both in Fidelity accounts. I am 56 and she is 54. We would like to retire 60-62. Does anyone have any experience with Fidelity and have any advice as to which funds would be best for us. Any advice or opinions is appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi Jake, welcome to the forum. You'll probably need to provide a bit more information so members can help you. Have you tried FIRECalc? It's at the bottom of the page and many people find it helpful.

You can also post questions about Fidelity and investments in the "Fire and money" forum here, and search the archives for many past threads about investment recommendations.

Fidelity

Does anyone have any experience with Fidelity and have any advice as to which funds would be best for us. Any advice or opinions is appreciated.
Thanks!

Welcome, my latest experience with Fidelity:
They like fees (like conversion from 401k to IRA) and make it very difficult to move elsewhere (RETIREMENT CLOSE FEE $50). Anyway, I moved the account to TD Ameritrade, they had a deal that more then made up for it.

I have several accounts with FIDO and count myself as a satisfied customer the vast majority of the time.
FIDO has a huge number of funds to choose from to include many from outside the family.
They now offer fee free ETF transactions on a pretty nice group of ETF's. Most of my recent activity has been in the ETF biz, but they also have a fine selection of sector funds.
However, to answer your question, I agree with Michael that you should provide some additional info.

Back
Top Bottom