Just to say

LongPrime

Recycles dryer sheets
My previous forum was "urbanbaby". male, retired mid-sixty, one son @29. I was dying there. It was so infantile, and a bunch of needy females. I got a lot of laughs there and tried set them straight about many silly things that young women are concerned about. Thankyou ER for saving me. :D

My previous forum was "urbanbaby". male, retired mid-sixty, one son @29. I was dying there. It was so infantile, and a bunch of needy females. I got a lot of laughs there and tried set them straight about many silly things that young women are concerned about. Thankyou ER for saving me. :D

A forum called urbanbaby was infantile. Imagine that.

A forum called urbanbaby was infantile. Imagine that.

I have to ask: what would a 60-something guy be doing hanging out on a Board called urbanbaby anyway? Not looking for companionship, I hope. :D

So, you're familiar with UB. "do you think wearing plaid on mid 5th Ave, will get me a date?"

:cool: ^IMO. I am pretty easy to take care of. Wife is willing to pay some one to take me off her hands so there will be a money to start out. UB was available and I took advantage of giving anonymous, older, male advice.
UB, couldn't be anymore inane than CollegeConfidential (9 years) which I probably outgrown, besides told the Moderator something, politely too,:angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom