Let's get this ball rolling.

Eagle87Tango

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello everyone.

My name's Logan, I'm 23 years old, and I live in the desolate wasteland that is Barstow, CA. I'm currently working as a salary employee making roughly 20 dollars an hour, although I average about 120 hours per 2 weeks (whew). I'm a government contracted civilian working at Ft. Irwin, CA. I've been at my current job for about a year, and have about $1,500 dollars in my 401k. Recent events have rattled me somewhat here at my job and I'm really starting to get serious about getting myself some money and retiring as early, and as comfortably as possible. My company is currently in the middle of a contract bid, and a lot of the people around here are worried about keeping their jobs, or keeping their pay. I'm becoming increasingly interested in getting into day-trading and the stock market, although I have little experience with it. Anyway, I'm babbling on now. If you guys need any other info or have any more questions let me know. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and hopefully we'll all have a good time.

Logan, welcome to the forum! Good luck as you accumulate your retirement nestegg. Beware quick solutions :)

Coach

Back
Top Bottom