Looking for a place like this

iloveyoga

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Hi, I am mostly retired here in Iowa. My husband has been retired for some years before me. I do work part time at home for my son, mostly to pay for our health insurance, since we are not yet eligible for Medicare.

I have been looking for a forum that is not about budgeting or how to save tons of money. I am interested in investing and the early retirement lifestyle and it looks like this may be a good fit. I followed Dave Ramsey to get debt free years ago and I now follow Bob Brinker for some of my investing needs.

I have read some of the posts and look forward to learning more. I also tried the firecalc. This looks like a very interesting tool.

Welcome. I think you'll find a nice mix of conversations in a friendly environment here.

Welcome, this is a great forum for just about any type of question you may have. Lots of smart people here although I'm not one of them.

Salutations! I grew up in DSM and still have family back there. So, 515 represent.

Welcome. I've found this site to be a great resource and full of nice and helpful people.

Back
Top Bottom