Mostly Finally & Officially Out The Door

8Mang

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello... I came along this thread this morning. It contains some very insightful information and perspective. After the sale of my business last May, I've been working as a consultant for the last two months. Yesterday was my last day and now I'm on to the next chapter. It looks like some of you have lived through what I am right now. So I say thanks!

I started ER 14 years ago by sleeping late and getting up to watch Let's Make a Deal and Price is Right. Finally two shows that are positive to start my day off with.

I'm sure you've got lots of honey do's to take your time up in the near future too. And it's great that you'll have the time to make the lifestyle change. Congratulations to the new life.

Welcome! There is much wisdom and intelligent financial discussion here. You will learn, no doubt. Should mention, there are other discussions of interest like "What new series are you watching?" I just learned something interesting about my HVAC system. :))

Welcome to the forum and to retirement !
Lots of information here, great folks to share their wisdom.
Looking forward to hearing more about you.

You are welcome here. Congratulations on your retirement. Please contribute often.

Back
Top Bottom