What I learned on da cruise - names changed to protect the guilty.
1. Leave the bib overalls in da closet.
2. Beware of 60 year old Southern blonds named Heidi with four ex husbands - er ah they have a tendancy to want to marry their affairs.
3. Do not take the kayak tour - if you are 62 and only thinking about buying one someday - next day your muscles will tell you how out of shape you really are.
4. Still can't dance worth spit.
5. Taiwan Semi Conducter (TSM) if the divdend/price dips to yield 4% - B.S. with an old Silicon Valley 50ish guy on the Sun deck. Got a slight tan and no burn - yeah!
6. The tourist traps/shops seemed similar at each of the three ports. A significant minority were buying faceted unmounted jewels -
?? - investment. Diamonds, Tanzanite and Alexandrite were promoted on the ship video channel.
heh heh heh - also gained 11 pounds - about par for seven days.