New Old Guy

fishnfool

Dryer sheet aficionado
Howdy folks, I've been lurking around this forum this past week and enjoying a lot of good information you all share. This is a great forum! The DW and I have a 5 year plan now ahead of us we are working towards. We'll see how it goes. I figure I'll work 5 more years and then be on a year to year plan if things don't pan out as planned?
I have a 2% DB pension with Calpers with the local Gov. agency I work for. I am closing in on 26 years now so its time to get down to some serious planning at this point.
Ciao, fishNfool

Welcome aboard, fishnfool. Lots of good information and many helpful posters here. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

omni

Thanks Omni, glad to know where to find like minded people for good info.

Welcome aboard. Let us know if you need any input. You can get some pretty good advice here (and some not so good).

Welcome aboard. What kind of fishing are you a fool for?

Ditto. Fresh, Salt, don't tell me your one of those muskie elitists-:).

MRG

Welcome and look forward to your posting questions and thoughts.

BTW, one does not fish for muskies,,,,one hunts muskies :greetings10:

Ahhh, I haven't tried that. Do you fish in protected waters, or out on the coast? My back gets sore after about a half hour on our kayak, so I've never had the urge to stay out longer and fish. I did go out (about 10 miles straight out) on a 2' wide traditional outrigger fishing boat earlier this year to fish for dorado. It wasn't much bigger than a kayak. Caught 10 small ones in the 5lb range on hand lines. Still got a sore back though.

Back
Top Bottom