Okay, hey

Canoenotkayak

Confused about dryer sheets
I was prompted to introduce myself, so I will.

I am a retired law enforcement officer, in Texas. I retired from my primary career, worked at some lesser, related jobs for a few years. Now retired. Could now be called a subsistent farmer I suppose. Wife is retiring at the end of this month. Saw a thread with something in it that I felt the need to respond to, so I did. Then got an invitation to introduce myself...so here I am.

Welcome!! Feel free to browse and ask questions / offer comments, etc.

And thank you for your service.

And as a kayaker myself, why the canoenotkayak screen name?

Welcome! We have found that with both of us retired, the possibilities are endless!

Welcome to the forum... there are many discussion going on... and some have strong feelings both ways...(well in truth, some have many ways)

The moderators do a great job in handling things when it gets heated...

Hi I'm PaddleboardnotCanoe (actually like all paddlecraft but SUP is my favorite here in FL).

Welcome.

I live on my farm in MN and pretty much live off my garden and game I harvest. Love keeping it real.

I noticed your screen name and had the same question as Ronstar. Living in MN I have several boats, canoes and kayaks. I use and like them all.

I am going hunting in the Texas hill country next April. I hope to bring back some pork and those wonderful Texas onions.

Welcome!! Feel free to browse and ask questions / offer comments, etc.
And thank you for your service.
And as a kayaker myself, why the canoenotkayak screen name?

As others have said, Welcome and Thank You. Tons of great info in here.
Like the name, you can carry more Beer in a Canoe than a Kayak...:cool:

Wouldn't it be fun to get a river trip together with us retired folks.

Welcome... I was a reserve officer myself for a "short time" many years ago. Congratulations on your retirement from Law Enforcement.

Welcome to the forum.
My DH worked on the juvenile side of law enforcement.
He was never so happy as the day he retired!

Retired law enforcement here too. Retired after 20 years with one department then moved and worked for Sheriff’s office and got second pension. Have enjoyed retirement now for 2 years. Waiting another years before social security at age 70. Hopefully.
Welcome canoe!

I'm retired fire dept. I can't thank you law enforcement enough for your what you do.

Retirement? Lets all help each other and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom